Don't install on XPERIA devices, especially if you have stock ROM!!!
All APKs are signed with a non-Sony Ericsson key!
All possible screen resolutions are supported since rev.9
Gingerbread or ICS
- Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
- If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
- Download the XPERIA S update.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
- Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
- Flash the uninstaller package.
- If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
- Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
- Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
- Corrected the alignment of titles of folders in the dock bar
Both variants work for qHD and HD devices (does not matter which file you choose).
The screenshots are from a WVGA (800×480) device.
XPERIA S Widgets:
OnOffTools * Push to /system/app to fix GPS FC
WidgetPicker - Required by ClockWidgets, OnOffTools and WeatherWidget
Uninstall old XPERIA S Home update.zip: