Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
- Separate Speakerphone Volume Control
- Auto Speakerphone
- Positional Speakerphone X 2
- Proximity Speakerphone
- 5 Widgets
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Please exclude Speakerphone Control from any TasKillers.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular and the speakerphone volume.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
- - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
- BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a is connected
What's in this version : (Updated : May 26, 2012)
- Lots of fixes, more notification options, bluetooth fixes(open the app for fixes to begin working), updated
Required Android O/S : 2.1+