DEMOLITION, INC. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Your actions alone decide what happens and what you see!
Because of this, every time you play will be a unique experience and you won't get enough from those explosive chain reactions you make by yourself.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics is fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like another.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way can you manage to tear down whole cities!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to clear your path.
- Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - 6 cities and 30 districts are waiting to be demolished by you and led to their fate!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy one city after another. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district into rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Unleash mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide OpenFeint community.
What's in this version : (Updated : Apr 12, 2012)
- Only Tegra devices are supported at the moment. The non-Tegra version is coming on 2012-04-26.
- If you experiencing problems with your device, please send a bug report to email@example.com before writing a bad review.
- If you have a Tegra device and Google Play says the game is not supported on your device, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org naming your exact device name and we will allow the device.
- 2012-04-12: Initial release for Tegra devices only.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
Note : You must copy the SD files to the phone, because the game can't download them over wifi. Use Chainfire 3D and install "nvidia" plugin, and then select it for Demolition Inc in "Per-app OpenGL settings", you also have to enable this options to "Reduce texture quality" and "Reduce texture size" also located in the same "Per-app OpenGL settings" window (Chainfire 3D Pro included in the SD file archive).