PlantFile covers common pests & diseases, and their control methods. PlantFile is a functional, real-time resource for anyone with an interest in plants – from gardening enthusiasts to professional horticulturalists and landscape designers.
PlantFile is based on the principal PlantFile.com database, which is networked through Horticultural Colleges in Australia & New Zealand.
- The option to view the plants online or download individual plants or the whole database to you Android Mobile.
- Visual browser allows you to scroll through the plants pictorially, and sort them by botanic or common names.
- Detailed photos for each plant, highlighting growth habit of the mature plant, along with botanic features.
- 42 categories of essential information covering all cultivation requirements and botanic features.
- TALK feature for all species, with voice pronunciation and phonetic spelling of botanic names.
- Pest & disease information linked to each plant species.
- Name search function is available within three separate screens – search using common, botanic, family and syn. names.
- Simple search function allows plants to be selected based on practical, simple-use.
- Advanced search capability, including multiple nested search functions on all botanic features, with glossaries.
- Professionals, students and home gardeners can create & save unlimited selected plant lists that can be exported to e-mail, Facebook or Twitter, or to another PlantFile app.
- E-mail reports are PDFs for professional presentation.