Boasting incredible 3D graphic detail and procedural landscapes never before seen in any game of its type, the game will appeal to lovers of fast-paced, competitive action genres as well as those who prefer something more sedate and relaxing.
14 challenging levels await you with big jumps, steep drops and twisting paths to master all playable in Stereoscopic 3D if you have 3D glasses to hand. Hunt down your opponents one by one in an attempt to take a medal and unlock the next track or challenge your previous best time in a head to head ghost race.
Choose to follow one of the pre-prescribed routes and accumulate boosts by successfully steering through check points, or simply ignore the markers/towers and guidance and choose to explore the road less travelled. Whichever you choose, you're guaranteed a beautiful journey!
- 14 challenging levels
- 10 different Ground Effect craft
- Stunning terrains (both land and sea)
- Free roaming – explore at will
- Impressive draw distance
- Sensitive and intuitive flight controls
- Throttle speed controller
- High score recording
- Replay & ghost-race modes
- Boost control
- Day and night scenarios
- Driver/1st person camera view
- Stereo 3D option, glasses free for HTC Evo 3D
- Free-play practice levels
- Super smooth animation up to 60FPS
- App2sd supported
What's in this version : (Updated : Oct 14, 2012)
- Workaround for the ICS update for the HTC Evo 3D breaking the Stereo 3D support.
- Performance and other improvements.
Required Android O/S : 2.3+