Keep the shutter button pressed down for as long as you want to shoot and have fun selecting the perfect moment, composing the photosequence in various layouts and configurations or just playing with the images back and forth at the speed of your fingertips. For more fun, try setting an fx and play the photosequence again.
PhotoSequence Lite works great when of fast action sports like skateboarding or but that is not all. Taking a 360 degrees panorama or even taking pictures of your family or friends is going to be much easier from now on.
Create stop-motion animation sequences by lowering the capture speed and sliding the finger off the shutter button while capturing.
With PhotoSequence Pro you can: first to make sure that your device is compatible!
- Capture a burst of only limited by the camera speed and resolution of your Android device.
- Latest generation can easily handle 30 photos per second.
- Shoot up to 150 frames for each photosequence.
- Save individual photos or entire sequences with an FX.
- Change the to capture scenes with different timings.
- Pick the best frame from the photo sequence and to your .
- Arrange your photosequence in a layout using a variety of shapes and borders.
- Take advantage of all your cameraphone features like focus, whitebalance, exposure, antibanding, etc...
- Save and share your layouts.
What's in this version : (Updated : May 23, 2012)
- Added focus, whitebalance, antibanding and exposure settings
- Added new layouts and the ability to add borders
- New FX (justcolor and bw)
- Improved UX and flow of the app
- Improved compatibility with a wide range of devices
- Added a confirmation dialog when deleting frames
- Turning off flash immediately after capture to save battery
- Layouts can now be selected in a list
- Top camera icon in the toolbar now takes you back to the camera screen
Required Android O/S : 2.1+