Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does.
While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear equations, and all the is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion science and physics students, college students, breadboard and (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Free version has limited sandbox area, but it can still impress you. If you need a larger playground, a is available. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
- Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
- Animations of charges
- Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
- Automatic wire routing
- Seamless DC and transient simulation
- Single play/pause button controls simulation
- Saving and loading of
- Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
- Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
- Intuitive user interface
- No Ads
- Sources, signal generators
- Resistors, , transformers,
- Potentiometer, lamp
- Switches, SPST, SPDT
- Diodes, Zener , light emitting diodes (LED)
- MOS transistors (MOSFET)
- Bipolar junction (BJT)
- Ideal (opamp)
- Digital , AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
- Undo / Redo
- Saving of and knob state
- Extended range for MOSFET threshold voltage
- Fixed rare crash on startup
- User interface enhancements
Required Android O/S : 1.6+