Plus cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift, photo-booth, double-exposure effects and more.
- at your camera’s full resolution, even with effects (paid version only)
- Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
- Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
- Digital 10× zoom
- Store location data in pictures (geotag)
- Use rocker as a shutter button
- Launch from the in Android 4.0+
- Remote shutter with Sony Ericsson LiveView
- Time- and date-stamp pictures
- Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
- via third-
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 19, 2012)
- New: Use Bluetooth remote or wired headset as remote shutter trigger.
- New: Customise vignette amount and filter intensity.
- New: New frames.
- Fixed: Film grain does not work on S2.
- Fixed: The film grain texture sometimes appears as a repeating .
- Fixed: Can't import PNG files.
- Fixed: Some are they should be on Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Fixed: Crashes when on Garmin-Asus A10.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+