Downloading torrent file using uTorrent or any other torrent downloader has been fastest way to download movies, songs, books and more until now. uTorrent is fastest torrent client, yet it was giving me hard time in downloading some stuff recently. uTorrent was taking days to finish downloading these 2.23GB and 2.5GB files. I don’t know the reason but it is being said that torrents are under heavy traffic load after file sharing websites (e.g. megaupload) started receiving DMCA. Go check it out yourself. It doesn’t matter that the torrent file is healthy and have plenty of seeders, it will be downloaded very slow. To solve this slow download problem, here is a way to download torrent files faster by using your ‘download accelerator’ or ‘download manager’. Speed up the download process far better then the torrent downloader and download torrent file in your download manager. Its like the online torrent application.
View these two screenshots.
- Pick any torrent address and copy it
- Go to ZbigZ
- Paste the torrent address in text field there and click ‘Go Free’
- ZbigZ will start caching the file and show you the status, availability, size of file
- Wait for the caching process to be completed and watch status bar
- When the file will be ready, green download button will be highlighted
- Click that green download button after the file is ready
- Your download manager will pick the file to download
This file will be downloaded by using your download accelerator and it will be resume-able. The download speed will be much better then the torrent client.