Licensed users can link to Facebook profiles, and use their HD profile as call screens. Also with the License comes Ultimate SMS Screen, the name says it all.
All this on the same package, working from Android V2.1 to ICS, on any resolution on any phone.
There is on the number of contacts you can personalize or block on the Free version. There are no adds and no timeouts. I believe on added for value, not crippling the app to force buys.
To access the dialpad and other standard functions, press "back" button while on a call, or use the enable the "swipe down" feature to do the same
- No limit on number of contacts to personalize.
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery, with "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/
- Enable to the default phone interface
- Press "Back" when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- Choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- Per-contact blocking
- Preview each contact callscreen
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don't feel like personalizing
- Optional on-screen "loudspeaker" button
- Option to show/hide on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Block individual contacts.
- Global Activate/deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status.
- Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- Set the "Turn to reject" feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an .
- Intercept and show SMS messages with fullscreen picture below. Fully themable SMS screen.
- Option to make show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Dismiss or reply to sms directly from UCS SMS screen, with buttons or swipe gestures
- Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline,or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more! Different default themes for known and unknown contacts, as well as hiding callscreen elements.
- Setup different themes for individual contacts
- Activate the "Turn to mute ring" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Turn for loudspeaker" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Block all incoming calls" feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the "Whitelist mode". This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked.
- Activate the "Block Unknown Callers" feature.
- Fixed issue with CallBlocker options menu on V6.1.0 causing a crash
- for answer/decline interface: check out "Call Settings -> Callscreen Interface -> Answer/Decline Interface"
- Added option to use Rotary Slider to answer/decline calls (this is now default)
- Added option to use Sliding Buttons to answer/decline calls
- Minor code improvements