BSPlayer is the best media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs (average user rating 4.6/5), supporting hardware accelerated .
- No advertisements
- Audio pre-amplification
- Hardware accelerated - significantly increases and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- Multiple and subtitles.
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control
- and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more!
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 5, 2012)
- audio pre-amplification (up to 200%)
- 3 great looking new skins for UI
- social sharing button (let your friends know what you are watching on social networks)
- added option
- playback position now also remembered when file is opened from file manager
- navigation buttons are now hidden on Android 4
- option to choose double tap action
- option to reverse swipe gesture for seeking
- more headset control buttons supported
- other improvements and bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 2.1+