Tired of browsing through the endless setting menus? Want to have most important settings & shortcuts at a single easily accessible place? Try Quicker - a highly configurable app for all your settings and shortcuts!
Note: if you with brightness widget on Android 4.0 make sure you have no SwipePad running. It breaks this function.
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Battery indicator in
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
- Install Quicker to the phone memory (not SD card) to let Quicker to install a status bar shortcut after phone restarts.
- Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
- Why no direct switch? Because Android does not allow applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+