It is recommended that you try at least one of the free apps before buying to make sure the method works on your device.
!!ROOT + Kernel with Loop device support REQUIRED!!
- Install guides for Ubuntu, Backtrack and Debian
- All updates for all linux distros before other apps
- All features from the paid ubuntu and backtrack apps
- All future Linux distros I support
- Boot widgets for all support linux distros
To use the one click boot you MUST have the terminal app used in the install guide installed on your device. That is this app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
If the app was included in your ROM uninstalled it then reinstall it on the market, if its included in the ROM IT WILL NOT WORK.
This app includes everything you need to install Ubuntu/Backtrack/Debian within android and get it running on your device!
(This does not replace android on your device it just runs Ubuntu/Backtrack/Debian ontop of android)
- 1GHZ processor (recommended)
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Kernel will loop device support (this is included in most custom ROM's)
- SD card with at least 3.5GB of free space for large image (2.5GB for small image)
- Data connection on your device
- Ext2 file system support
This is a app featuring a range of customized linux distro images optimized for the ARM processor (the processor android runs on). This will allow you to run a full Ubuntu/Backtrack/Debian system within android (You can still make calls, text, and use android without having to reboot your phone!).
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 11, 2012)
- Added a config screen on the launcher.
- Added a mount editor to the config screen where new mounts can be added.
- Added a option to turn on/off start of SSH and VNC servers.
- Added resolution settings to the config screen.
- Added auto run options, the image can now be mounted automatically when android has booted.
- The launcher now warn you if the image path is wrong and hide the config and start button.
- Added torrent downloads for debian and backtrack
- +MUCH MORE (see in app changelog)
Required Android O/S : 2.2+