Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera Features : you can the best raw so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and display with EV and bracketing .
- Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops , plus custom EV .
- Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
- Program and Speed-priority modes.
- Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
- JPEG as well as RAW (PNG) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Self timer for delayed shooting.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus** and focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
- In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
What's in this version: (Updated : Aug 6, 2012)
- New: mode. Located under the [MENU] button, when the toggle is active, a burst indicator appears on the viewfinder, and as long as the capture button is held, pictures are taken continuously. Beware that the focus is not adjusted from shot to shot.
- Fixed: now Camera FV-5 appears on the camera applications list on Android 4 gallery application's camera button.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+